The Panel will engage in a wide-ranging consultation process to hear and learn from individuals and institutions worldwide. This includes participating in conferences, as well as hosting original events and meetings. Check back often for information on events both past & upcoming.
Discussion of Report – Republic of Korea Ministry of Foreign Affairs
June 19, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm KST
On Wednesday June 19th, South Korea’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) will host a discussion on the report of the High-level Panel on Digital Cooperation, “The Age of Digital Interdependence.”
The discussion will include participation of policy makers, experts, academia and the media, and will focus on the Panel’s recommendations and their implementation as a way forward.
- Sophie Eom, member of the High-level Panel on Digital Cooperation
- Dongman Lee, Professor, KAIST
- Seungjoo Lee, Professor , Chung-ang University
- Seunghyun Nam, Research Professor, Korea University
- Joonkoo Yoo, Research Professor, IFANS